KOETSU VERMILION and audio research PH7

HelloI would like to get a Koetsu Vermilion but I don't know if my phono stage audio research PH7 will do the work due to the 0.2mV. I've got a zyx OMEGA and Ortofon cadenza Black, and for me the 58db of my PH7 is enough,,, so with vermilion ???
Your opinions ?
andychris
I had the sonic Frontier Phono 1 with the same tubes E188CC that my PH7, you can't compare those 2 phono stage, the sonic frontier doesn't make the music that the PH7 is able to do. I also had an audio research phono ref2 and I keep my PH7. Of course the 68db of the ref2 is fine on paper but there was less music out of the ref2,,, and I don't know why... but it's not a question of number on paper and kind of tubes.... the probleme is to get those components at home for a few days and make some A-B tests,,, and don't think about he price they cost, because more expensive doesn't mean better
I ask to those who's got a 0.2mv koetsu and a 0.4mv koetsu, is there any big difference between those 2 voltages ? Do you use a big gain phono stage or do you use something like me, 58Db ?  Those who don't have those cartridges, please don't answer me.