Klipschorn: Still relevant??

I'm interested in stirring the pot which is my current system. Please see my system for more details but, in summary, I'm conteplating moving from a Cary beam power/triode & Von Schweikert VR4JR based system to a SET/Klipschorn system.

In general, would you consider the move to be "better" or just different. Or worse?? Better being defined as higher fidelity for most types of acoustic music.

Really curious. Your opinion matters! I have to buy most of my equipment without hearing it and have to rely on reputations, opinions, reviews, etc.

Thanx
pawlowski6132
IMO, you also need a BIG room for Klipschorns. I fell in love with them back in '79 after listening to them in a store with large rooms and high vaulted ceilings. Worked all summer to afford a pair and when I got them home and put them in a normal sized room, I can hardly express how dissappointed I was.
I believe this is exactly why Klipsch has put out some other Gems that alleviate some of the issues with K-Horn demands and placement in rooms..

They have the new Palladiums which I can guarantee are pretty serious in sound, and not much will be missing, placement will be less an issue.. However they are way expensive, and truly not sure why everybody raves so far about the finish on them, Mostly a plastic molded design with some synthetic veneers and overall look is exacly that.

They can not compete with 15,000 dollar speaker finishes that are normally talked about on this forum or other serious smaller speaker companies, but hey the name follows them and it’s a company with a lot of money backing it… I would like to have a pair, but for 8 grand I could see these Palladiums being a step over the K-horn it, but not at 15k…
I think they are. They rereleased their classic series. You can get parts from them going way back. Their customer support is outstanding. Is there better sounding speakers on the market, yes, BUT Klipshorn will definitely be around for a long time supporting their products.