Klipsch Speakers

I have a pair of Klipsch Forte IVs, they are bright will a tube amp really help? 

silverfoxvtx1800

Showing 16 responses by silverfoxvtx1800

That’s interesting galvarado69, maybe it’s the Naim Uniti Atom, I have a old Yamaha receiver collecting dust in the garage, tomorrow I will hook that up and see what happens…

Doing a lot of research, I think the update they did on this forte speaker really messed it up. Everyone so check out the review in Audio Science Review. After seeing it I really can’t take the chance. So far it’s the Quicksilver.

I have them hooked to a Naim Uniti Atom, should I get rid of the Naim? Anyone have any suggestions on what to pair them with….I only airplay all my music..

You probably didn’t take a picture of what you did?

This what customer service said..

I have the same problem with the binding posts coming loose so I use a good banana plug also.

has anyone a option with the PrimaLuna tube amps?

I hear you, I have moved these things around so much it’s crazy lol

I was thinking about a equalizer but don’t know if messing with the sound is the answer…

I live in the Pacific Northwest, Washington State..all the stores I remember 15 to 20 years ago have gone a way. That’s a shame. So it’s online only…so maybe coming from you I shouldn’t give up…Do you have a recommendation for a McIntosh amp? I was looking on their site, probably a tube choice.

Yes I have run them in, after wasting some cash on these speakers, my budget for new speakers is $10…

ATC powered comes to mind… Amphion Argon 7LS 

the Naim Uniti Atom might work with Focal being they merged… 

anyone have any ideas… I listen to everything except jass and country 

The system is simple which maybe was a bad idea, the Naim Uniti Atom a two streamer,dac and 40 watts hooked to the forte IVs. 

THE room is 12ft wide and I sit about 13 ft from everything, carpet with lots of my wife’s quilts on the walls…

I try to listen to everything except jass and country…

Yes that sounds like the thing to do but countless posts on this thread have people not having this problem rite out of the box…