Just ordered the Jungson 88D Luxury Edition.

Based on some of your commends and a sparse BFS review, I'm taking the plunge. I really hope it will sound good in my system. The guy I bought it from says it's ultra smooth, lush, and just seductive. He also carries the DK VS1 integrated and prefers the Jungson sound over the DK. The Jungson LE is supposed to have better build quality and sells for $1300 less! Any comments on the Jungson is welcome.
dracule1

Showing 2 responses by koczka123

Hi,

I have my Jungson since the beginig of april. Well, it's more than one month old, and I use it more then 300 hours. This amp need this 300 hours to break in. But I have a little problem with it still. Maybe somebody can help me.

Before Jungson I use Korsun Ks99 -, and a little bit Korsun V8i it wasn't mine. When I got Jungson and switch on in my system first I was very dissapointed. Compare with korsun - KS99, and V8i both - Jungson was slow, and not too detailed in high, and low. Was only good in the mid's, but soo slow.
I try Jungson with so many cables, and I think Jungson very sensitive aboute cables. I try it with AQ, Kimber, and Nordost quatrofil IC, and SPM reference LS. With nordost it was amazing, but still slow.
After that I try wit HT AC10 power, and PRo Silway MKII IC, and Kimber 8TC. The resoult suprise me, the detail growing, and it wasn't soo slow.
But I need little bit more qick, and dinamycs. If anybody has idea which cable can be made this please write it.
Agisthos, well I think you right, but I hope not.
I couldn't belive many people say it's a good amp, if it sounds like I hear -withoute dynamic, and speed.

With this amp some of my CD's I can't hear. For example I have a Tori Amos unploged song (it's not an official CD as I know). In this song only Tori Amos and a Bösendorfer, when Tori beat the bass section of the piano it's unbelivable. So many energy, dinamycs and so on.

But with Jungson it's nothing, just a boring song....