Just got started on Qobuz. Can anyone recommend an album or song?

I want to hear some good quality music and might move away from Tidal, but I have to hear quality recordings before I make a switch. Can anyone recommend an album or song that sounds truly exceptional on Qobuz?

128x1282psyop

I am relatively new to Qobuz as well, and asked myself the same question. Did some poking around and found that they curate a few playlists specifically for this ask. I did a playlist search for “192k” and found a few lists of the best sounding content they provide. The “Best of 192kHz” by Qobuz is exactly for what you’re looking. It’s also got something for everyone. Happy hunting!

If you scroll down a bit on the Qobuz home page, you’ll find “Qobuz Playlists”. Great way to explore and possibly find some new favorite artists/songs. My personal favorites are the High-Res playlists because I’m after the best sound quality I can find.

@2psyop 

If you're using a Node for streaming, there are tweaks to increase the SQ. I upgraded the stock PC to an aftermarket C7 power cord which provided an audible improvement. I recommend Wireworld or Cullen, about $100 to $150.

Using an ethernet connection from the router rather than WIFI is also an improvement. I'm using CAT8.

And having the modem/router on a separate circuit than your audio will lower noise generated by RFI. There are other threads on how to improve Bluesound sonics.

David Crosby's "If I could only remember my name" 50th anniversary album.

Eva Cassidy's "Live at Blues Alley" 25th anniversary album.