JPS Superconductor 3 vs Inakustik LS-1603

Who has experience to use JPS Superconductor 3 and Germany’s Inakustik Referenz LS-1603 speaker cable in Avalon speaker? Which has better sound in your opinion?

I heard both cable are very nice, now I have chance to buy a two years old 2nd hand JPS SC 3 (About USD 1280) and a new Inakustik (About USD 1550). I heard a lot of good things about these two cables, especially JPS SC 3, which work very well with Avalon speaker (I use Avalon's Ascendant II). Unfortunately I don’t have chance to test with these two cables in Avalon speaker. Who can give some comment?

PS: Maybe one thing I don’t like JPS SC-3, it is very hard, like steel.
mm622

Showing 1 response by mm622

Sorry you guys misunderstand what I mean, I said "Hard like Steel" is the cable itself are very hard, not the sound. The cable need to twist, not very convenient to use for small area.

I have listen to JPS Superconductor 3 cable work with a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona M speaker, it sound very nice. What I feel JPS Superconductor 3 sounds are very punching,vivacious and strong springy, but never listen this cable work with Avalon. And what about Inakustik Referenz LS-1603? Anybody has experience with it with Avalon speaker?