Jolida Hybrid vs. NAD or Rotel

Hello all,
I recently posted a query with regards to Jolida tube integrateds and some very inefficient speakers. The general consensus was that if I want to use my old Smaller Advents (which I do - this being the whole reason I'm investing in a new integrated amp in the first place), I'd need something considerably more powerful than a Jolida 102b. The Jolida 1501a hybrid was recommended, and I'd been looking into it. There isn't a Jolida dealer in my area, however, and I'm a little nervous about trying something sight unseen (and unheard). I did visit a local audiophile shop over the weekend, and the owner, who was very knowledgable and friendly, recommended Rotel and NAD. I'd heard NAD products in the past and thought they was alright, but nothing earth-shattering; however, I think I'd be very happy with the unit he demo'd (C720BEE, I think). I was also impressed with the Rotel offerings I heard. He said that either would drive my Advents well. Anyone compared Jolida hybrids to comparably-prices SS, especially Rotel or NAD? Budget is $700-1000 or so.
matyas
Post removed 
Recently, I directly compared my small Jolida 1301 Hybrid (30 wpc) with a mint late model Creek 5350SE (80 wpc) driving a pair of relatively inefficient Totem Model One Signatures in my bedroom system. I kept the Jolida as there was absolutely no comparison with regard to musicality, dimensionality, tonality, and overall involvement. I noticed no undue coloration. When I absolutely must have more bass, I turn on the underrated Sunfire HRS-8 subwoofer. I've heard that the recently upgraded Jolida 102B sounds far better than the 1301. I soon plan to give it a listen. -Lars-
Thanks for the input, guys. Bob, unfortunately, I don't have the option of auditioning the Jolida at all. There are no Jolida dealers within driving distance. (I'd be willing to schlep out quite a bit, but I can't even find any within a five hours' drive!) I've heard good things about Jolida, and I was kind of obsessed with the idea of getting a 102b until I discovered just how inefficient my Advents are. The one good thing about them is that they are not at all lacking in the bass department, so I doubt I'll be wanting a sub anytime soon. To quote Stereophile's retro-review of them from a few years back: "there is useful output down to 30Hz or so."
Despite the fact that there is no local dealer, however, an inquiry to Jolida regarding the suitability of their products with my speakers resulted in my getting a personal email from the president of the company, so I feel like I would have a good support network with them if I chose to go that route.
Here's another thing to ponder: the Smaller Advents are far from being a flat, neutral speaker. They have a very wide frequency response, and good dynamic range, but they're definitely not modern, "in-your-face" speakers. Would the combination of SAs with Jolida be too colored or muddy? Or would it not be an issue? Or could it even sound cool and retro?
I've listened to all three of these companies offerings a few times each, however it was many years ago and in different systems.

It is my opinion that the Jolida Hybrid although not the most powerful was the most musical of the three that you're looking at. The vocals were sweet, and palpable with a you are there quality. They were driving a pair of Martin Logans SL3? and I walked away impressed.

I've listened to the Rotel with Sonus Faber Concerto Monitors and I thought they were a good match, I thought the Rotel was refined, dry, and polite, and never broke a sweat, the Sonus Faber was sweet and romantic, so another good match there.

I've listened to the NAD's with NHT and I wasn't a big fan. I thought they sounded a bit Hi-Fi'sh to me. Although it's been many years and perhaps they've improved.

Based on my listening experiences; I prefer the Jolida, then if more power is necessary the Rotel and my last choice would be NAD.

Sorry, I have no experience with Advent Speakers.

Rich
Post removed