Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Post removed 
I am using a Shunyata with the built in digital filtering because the Job INTegrated has a dac/digital section. Seems to work extremely well. I don't remember the series name. I'll try and find out.
I too would really would like to know when the folks at JoB switched from having digitizing of the lone analog input. Have an INT which I enjoy as I’m not in the position to poor tons of money into my system sadly these days and find it’s performance for the money quite impressive.
Used to read all the opinions on audio on these forums and have been entertained by all the gear people churn through chasing the best sound which is surely a noble pursuit. 
Currently I find the analog input on the INT quite nice and until I have a way of feeding it digital source to hear what it can really do I’m really enjoying it. Tried email to JOB service email and no reply. Is there a serial number that would be indicative as to non digital analog input? Anyone know ?