JBL 4429, deep bass ?

Hi, i have bought pair 4429. They have aprox 40hs.

I have had 4312SE and i hear more deep bass than 4429. I see tight bass in a 4428

This could be ?

im using mc275.

Manual: FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40Hz – 45kHz (–6dB)
CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES 800Hz, 7kHz 

mati1979
Post removed 
Have a pair of 4429s. When they were new, they had very little bass below 50/60 Hz. Took a good year for the suspension to loosen up. Bass seams to be fairly flat into the 30s in my room. Anechoic response will always show a rolloff around a 100 Hz. Depends on the baffle loading. I have to agree with Dave_B. These are the best I have ever heard at my place. Talk about realism and detail, these have it in spades. My system consists of a Schiit YGGDRASIL feeding a Yamaha A-S3000 integrated amp. Balanced off course! The Schiit uses four medical converters - two per channel to feed the balanced outputs. Converters are guaranteed to be monotonic to 22bits. Put on Yanni "Live at the Acropolis" the other day. Had not heard it on this system. Good recording for being live. Sounded completely different then I remember it on my systems of the past. Wow. The harp sounds real and back in the distance. Dave_B, pick up the Schiit if you can. It is a serious converter, and the 4429s sound incredible with it.       

Demo'd them in store.

Very underwhelmed. I'd take the L100 Classic over them in a second, and for less money.

Granted, it could have been the particular setup.

It is very hard if not impossible to make a driver that is effective at 18 Hz go all the way up to 800Hz gracefully. This is why subwoofers exist. You can make a midrange driver that makes it down to 100 Hz especially if you use them in multiples such as in a D'Appolito array. Then you can go right down to 12" subwoofers and skip the standard woofer altogether. 
This design approach Is used by several companies the Goebel Divin Nolesse is a great example. God knows what they cost. I have not seen JBL do anything really creative in home speakers in a while. Back in the day they were ahead of the curve. Anyway there is not speaker of this design type that makes it very low with authority. Real bass is a beautiful thing.
You know that the L100 Classic and the 4429 share the same woofer. One has a white damping material sprayed on the front. The other is sprayed on the back. Low end should be the same.