JADIS ORCHESTRA

Hello,
I got my amp today. It was an orchestra not a JOR! Is there much difference between the two? Secondly upon arrival I noticed that a blue cap (if that is what it is, has letters BC and numbers like 470 uf m on it) had become dislodged in transit. What do I need to do to get this back into place? Do I need to take it to a tech? Any advice would be great as this is my first tube amp and I don't know anything about electronics. A new journey and lots to learn.
aussiedrummer
Got hold of my wife's Apple.
In saying that the bass is not as prominent as with my Music Fidelity
must say that whatever bass is heard sounds almost as it should. The kick drum sounds natural and double bass as it does when played next to you. Amazing! Just wish it was not overshadowed by the mids and detailed highs.

I think I will try the KT88 valves as Bob seems to think the amp will be fine with them. He does not see any reason why we can not use them.

For a Class B amp. It sounds great.

Also saw a pair of Audio Note mono blocks sitting under the bench, maybe next time I shall ask Bob if he would be kind enough to hook those up for a demo.

I have a lot to learn and it will take me a while as I have an arts back ground but i think i like all this science with atoms, cathodes,anodes and grid stuff.Ha Ha

Thanks to you all for all the help and advice.

And yes sir I would like lesson 2 if you ever have a few minutes to spare.

Thanks again
Aussiedrummer, I presume you're Australian and a cricket fan? If so, my condolences:)
Yes, I am indeed. Can not win them all mate. Gotta let the others feel like they can play to. Thanks
I bought a few very rare records from Australians; I also hope to visit that continent one day. To go walkabout.