Jadis amps and pre-amps still competitive?

How does Jadis amps (Defy7, JA 200, ect.) and pre-amps (JPL MK2, 80 MC), compare with the more popular amps of today from VTL, LAMM, and Audio Research. You don't hear much about them anymore. I remember that they were highly regarded when Mr. Victor Goldstein was the importer.
jazz_nut
Pierre, thank you for the clarification.

As you can see, Russ (Rcprince) and I are two of the bigger fans of Jadis here on Audiogon. Will you be reestablishing a dealer network in the USA? And, if so, we are in the Northeast (he in NYC and me in Philadelphia), is there any plans for a dealership in this region?

Thank you,
Joe

Pierre Gabriel Acoustic Inc, Signs US Distribution agreement with Jadis Electronics of Villedubert,France.

Pierre Gabriel Acoustic Inc. is pleased and honoured to announce they have acquired exclusive distribution rights to Jadis Electronics in the USA.

Jadis Electronics of Villedubert, France is a manufacturer of renowned, High End tube based electronics.
They offer a wide product line that meet tube enthusiast’s needs around the world.

Pierre Gabriel Acoustic Inc has been in business since 1990 and is a manufacture / distributor of its own line of high end loudspeakers and silver wire interconnects.

We also have years of exclusive distribution rights in Canada for “Jadis” and “The Gryphon” lines of electronics.

We have recently relocated to a more spacious working environment to accommodate this new distribution agreement.

Our future goal and commitment is to setup agreements with
reputable High End audio retailers across the US to
distribute the Jadis line of products.

This will insure product availability and service to all present and future Jadis owners across the US.

In recent years, we have heard from many, that this product was in much demand but hard to evaluate without being seen nor heard.

We look forward to changing this situation and fulfilling
everyone’s Jadis requirements.

For further details, please contact :

www.pierre@pierregabriel.com

Distribution@PierreGabriel.com

PIERRE GABRIEL ACOUSTIC INC.
110 Boul. des Entreprises
Boisbriand,Québec,Canada
J7G-2T3
Phone: (450)430-1485
Toll Free:(877)430-1485
Hi Sir.
Here is the letter we sent about the Jadis distribution in the USA.:

Pierre Gabriel Acoustic Inc, Signs US Distribution agreement with Jadis Electronics of Villedubert, France

Boisbriand, Quebec, Canada, October 25, 2004.

Pierre Gabriel Acoustic Inc is pleased and honoured to announce they have acquired exclusive distribution rights to Jadis Electronics in the USA.

Jadis Electronics of Villedubert, France is a manufacturer of renowned, High End tube based electronics. They offer a wide product line that meet tube enthusiast’s needs around the world.

Pierre Gabriel Acoustic Inc has been in business since 1990 and is a manufacture / distributor of its own line of high end loudspeakers and silver wire interconnects.

We also have years of exclusive distribution rights in Canada for “Jadis” and “The Gryphon” lines of electronics.

We have recently relocated to a more spacious working environment to accommodate this new distribution agreement.

Our future goal and commitment is to setup agreements with reputable High End audio retailers across the US to distribute the Jadis line of products.

This will insure product availability and service to all present and future Jadis owners across the US.

In recent years, we have heard from many, that this product was in much demand but hard to evaluate without being seen nor heard.

We look forward to changing this situation and fulfilling everyone’s Jadis requirements.

For further details, please contact:

www.pierregabriel.com
Distribution@PierreGabriel.com

PIERRE GABRIEL ACOUSTIC INC.
110 Boul. des Entreprises
Boisbriand,Québec,Canada
J7G 2T3
Phone : (450)430-1485
Toll Free:(877)430-1485
So, Pierre, inquiring minds WANT to know.

Aside from the press release, is there a dealership potentially on the way in the NYC, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware area in the near term???
I know that one guy currently at my dealer (Mike O'Keefe) probably sold more Jadis than anyone in the country for many years when he was at Audio Outlet, and he's the guy who sold me my JA80s and my JP200. I'd nominate him, if the dealer is interested in carrying the brand again. But in all honesty, it may take a bit of work, including a good repair facility network, to undo some of the damage done to the brand name in the past few years.