It's National "One Hit Wonder" Day!

What's your favorite "One Hit Wonder"?

One of mine, (it’s hard to pick just one):

Come On Eileen-Dexys Midnight Runners

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nation-world/national-one-hit-wonder-day-playlist/65-282ee11d-cc3b-4502-a6a1-be76a425f900
128x128mofimadness
Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim

Friday on my Mind by the Easy Beats
Oh gawd yes, "Friday On My Mind" is insanely great! Another is the double-sided hit 45 by The Left Banke, "Walk Away Renee"/"Pretty Ballerina". "Money (That's What I want)" by Barrett Strong (which makes The Beatles version sound tame) is wicked. "Juke" by Little Walter. "Lies" by The Knickerbockers (better than The Beatles ;-). And lastly, "Caroline, No", the only song recorded by The Beach Boys but released as a Brian Wilson 45 (I had Brian sign my copy at his debut solo album release appearance at Tower Records on Sunset Blvd.). It's on the Pet Sounds album.
One night in Bangkok- Murray Head

Well, I don't know if that song was technically a hit, but I love it and certainly cannot name another Murray Head song.
uberwaltz

Technically, Gerry Rafferty with Baker Street is not a one hit wonder. He also had Right Down the Line, which reached #12. I only know this because I play music trivia and the host said Baker Street was a one hit wonder as well and that didn't sound right to me, so I looked it up and found his second hit.

My choice:  Edison Lighthouse –•– Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
Winnardt
After looking it up I concur but....
How many people actually KNOW that!
Lol.......

Not myself for sure.

Now I could be pedantic and say that Edison Lighthouse ALSO had a second single , " it’s up to you Petula" crack the UK top 50.

But not sure that’s really a hit... Lol.

Or truly in the spirit of this thread.....