Is Usher still around

Does anyone know what happened to Usher? I see their speakers advertised but nothing else from them.
bomber52
@audiothesis,  you know where I can get a pair of the sw520?    I don't mind used if they are in good shape!
The SW520 is no longer a current product so you will have to seek out a used pair. I only recall seeing one set for sale in the last 5-6 years so it will probably be a tough task unfortunately. 

I did confirm that the electronics are back in production as well and actually in stock. 
No problem!  I hope you can find a pair.  I was always curious how those two mated.  It is one of the few Usher products I haven't heard.
If you see another pair send 'em my way!!!  The S520's sure do sound magical for their cost. I've got a 5.1 set up of the 2 series. I'ts still always so impressive to me how crisp, clear, and accurate they sound. As I've never heard any other Usher speakers I'm exited to hear others and move up to something better in my system once funds allow! Any other Usher owners in CT?