Is there any obvious advantage for monoblocks?

I’m using a 250W Class A amplifier to drive both my Montana EPS speakers in an average living room of 250 square feet(250W on 8 ohms). Are there any advantages to run these speakers with two separate amplifiers as monoblocks (460W x 2 of Class A)?
anter
Subaruguru...We agree! (Something must be wrong here). All my power amps and electronic crossovers live in the cellar, and have done so for decades. Besides, that way you can hide from your audiophile buddies the fact that your amps don't carry high end nameplates.
Here's a twist: Is there an advantage of replacing your stereo amp with two monos rated at lower power? For example, let's say you went from push-pull KT-88 stereo amp and went to a pair of 300B SET amps rated at 8 watts per channel. Let's say that your loudspekers are pretty efficient (at least 90 db). Which set up, theoretically anyway, wins?
The Channel seperation of the SA-250 is superior to that of the SA-102 and it delivers more current, so you can enjoy both worlds: better seperation (close to what monoblocks will get you) and better soundstage.
Elgordo, the Parasound HCA-3500 which you mention is now available in a nicely improved monoblock version called the Halo JC-1. While the JC-1 is largely an HCA-3500 split in two, it also has twice the power supply, nearly twice the heat sink area, a couple more output devices, and a tightly optimized circuit layout. Additionally, parts are selected for the greatest sonic performance rather than being based upon cost. The results speak for themselves. (Disclaimer: I'm a dealer, so sprinkle my comments liberally with salt - but go listen for yourself to a broken-in pair.)

Brian Walsh
seperate power supplies ( this is a big one)
better dynaimics and imaging (another big one)
channel seperation ( big one )

i like my pse studio v monoblocs i just picked up another pair for my bi-wired alons. that a total of 4 monoblocs.

that will give me 220rms per channel of very, very clean power.

hope that helps !!

mike