Is there an alternate to Martin Logans?

I love Martin Logan, the way they sound except for two things, my aerius i don't play loud enough and don't go low enough, is there anyway I can get these two things without going to a bigger Martin Logan, do other dynamic speakers exist that have the speed and transparency and pin point imaging of a Martin Logan?
tbonephile
Does anyone seriously listen to MLs since the Fabio ad? I'm told the reQuests have been reVised reCently to inClude the dynamics of celebrity: accordingly they'll be called the rePulse. Don't you know the seQuel will be called the reTraction? Sure you did. Something about Kansas and the theory of Evolution.
Take a real hard listen to SoundLabs Ultimate 1s or Millenniums, they have great slam and a sound stage to die for.
I concure w/Vermonter. Back to the guy who asked the simple question about alternates to ML. I guess its what you like. I like aerius i, w/bat 200, vk3i, and pioneer elite cd player, and a well intergrated sub. Let's be really, w/out it ML are not the most dynamic. But add a great sub and look out. Takes alot of auditioning different equip, ML are picky in all areas. And I'm sure there are better speakers out there than ML, I just haven't found them, they all seem to be better in one area or another, but not all area's. I'll keep my ML's. Good luck Tbone. Try a different amp, it sounds like you haven't found the surenergy for you ML's yet.