Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
Check out the Belles SA 30 I promise you its a Special performer.  The input imp is 100 K so a tube preamp is at total friendly optimization
  Best JohnnyR
Up until recently, I enjoyed immensely my Pass XA60.8's. Needing a bit more power for my hungry TAD's, I now have a Coda Model 16 and am blown away with the sound. Enticing, tube like texture, punch and soundstage aplomb. You are welcome!

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned the Firstwatt SIT-3. IMHO if there’s a SS amp that can approach SET magic, this is it.
I use both SETs and low-power SS amplification in my system and agree with others that one will not sound like the other. However, the SIT-3 is one of a kind because it’s a no-feedback single-ended circuit based on a rare transistor that behaves like a triode tube.
For reference I also own a Mastersound 300B and a Valvet E2 and while I find each one special in their own way, the SIT-3 somehow manages to combine the best of each and I find myself listening to it the most.

Having said that, if you REALLY want to be reminded what a good SS amp can sound like, try listening to one of the Gryphon integrateds. My experience with the “little” Diablo 120 has been ear-opening to say the least.
There is a review which compares the SIT-3 with a Bakoon.They are both great and dedicated to absolute purity of sound but go about it in slightly different ways.The Bakoon is arguably more SET like in its operation .As I understand it they are both basically current drive amplifiers but Pass has deliberately added some voltage drive .SET amps are considered to be quasi current drive.Whatever that means.Just about all SS amps are voltage drive.
Why not start with a demo from a company that makes BOTH great tube and SS and form an opinion from there before branching out to other producers. The name has come up several times in this thread - Luxman, although Conrad Johnson comes to mind and I'm sure plenty more.