is the Tannoy Xt 8f a warm speaker??

I feel that the Tannoy speaker is on the warm side ???

I am using a warmish mosfet integrated amp , the Mimetism 15.2

who is using Tannoy speakers similar to the Xt8F ??

please comment
128x128jmlab926
jmlab926 I’m biwiring the Tannoys with Clearday Double Shotguns (HF) and Morrow level 5 (LF). Two different cables per speaker, I know, but it does sound good! Interconnects are Acoustic BBQ XLR (made by Agon'r Grannyring) between pre and power and DAC and pre. I'm using Morrow XLR level 6 between phono pre and preamp.
Had my 8f for over a year, driven by a McIntosh 302 amp, using Transparent Plus speaker wires and Audioquest Yukon XLR interconnects.  Room is about 24' x 30' with speakers on the long wall.  I formerly had a pair of McIntosh XR200, substantially higher priced than the Tannoy, but I like the 8f more than the XR200.  Bass is very good and tight; i have them situated about 3' from the rear wall and about 4-5' from each of the side walls.  For me, the midrange and highs are perfect.  Wish I had the money for the larger Tannoys.  I think the downside of Tannoy is their lack of service for U.S. customers.  I've written them twice; no reply.
hi your system seems good

have you treated your room   as your room is large and nice
I traded in my XT6F's on the larger XT8F's. Very happy with that decision. I believe my room size was the key to the correct speaker. The XT8F's are not what I would call warm. Great fast bass without being boomy. 

I've been eyeing the XT6Fs for my smallish room (11.5x14). I'm using a 8" full range currently on a full stack of Schiit. I've read a bunch about both of these and I, too, am worried I won't like them if they are "bright". However, on my gear I think they'll be calm enough for me (tubed pre and class a amps) so I may get them and risk paying the return freight back.