Is Sigtech alive and well?

Hi, I plan to get a new Sigtech Timefield room correction digital processor. However, talking to the company and reading their almost abandoned website, I get the impression that something is going on within the company. I will very much appreciate any feedback on Sigtech, their level of customner support and products.
fchurtic

Showing 2 responses by cg70754

They are alive and well. While they are a small company, they have managed to survive for over 10 years in this insane business.

In terms of the product, I am biased. I have signficant experience with it over the last 9 years and currently own three of them. There is no single purchase you can make in audio that will even come clost to improving the sound of your system as will this product.

I have never experienced any customer service problems.
I did set up the room myself and have performed many hundreds of set ups for other people as well.

I think the bare bones digital in and out unit is around $6000 (US) but I would call SigTech and ask them. Assuming you live near where someone can do the install for you, the install fee is included in the price. I assume that since you were pointed to the UK distributor, you must live in the UK.