Is Genesis Out of Business?

I have seen many Genesis products for sale on this site, listed as new at 1/2 the supposed list price. I have tried to get a warrenty replacement for over a year I can't get a responce. I called but the only person in the office is the bookkeeper, everyone else seems to be gone. Bill is not returning calls. So What Is Up?
stealth93es
Thanks Bill,

The remote arrived today just as you told me. It seems to be working fine. Now I can start trying to set up my subwoofer to work with my new speakers. I have a pair of Quad 989's, I have only had them a couple of weeks. I am sure the Genesis 900b will be a great combination with them.

Thank you again for all your help.
Just thought I'd add to this thread that I've had favorable dealings on 2 occasions with Genesis (both my fault) with my Genesis speakers. Replacement parts were shipped outquickly and at a reasonable cost, along with e-mail guidance.
I have been trying to get customer service from Genesis for over 6 months on replacing a woofer for GenVI that has been humming. I have been told numerous times that I would get a return call or that a woofer would be sent.
Although their spaekers sound good, I would definately not recommend this spaeker line to anyone considering them. Customer service does not exists. Only a nice voice to answer the phone.
Kpabila, you're lucky to get that voice. I'm still expecting an answer to the *repeated* mail I sent them 3 & 1 1/2 months ago!