Is anyone familiar with Infinity Slope brand speakers?

I have a pair of speakers that I inherited from my father when he passed away. From what I can tell, the brand is 'Infinity Slope'. He would have originally purchased them in the late 80's to early 90's. I did a quick blue book look-up on them and came up with 0 hits.

Some rough specs:

1. They are about 5 feet tall - floor standing on casters
2. They appear to have 2 tweeters, 1 mid-ranger driver, and 2 woofers

If anyone has some insight, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.  
nslav11
Hello everyone. This post is a bit old but perhaps some of you are still monitoring it. I acquired a pair of Infinite Slope speakers yesterday that are a totally unknown model from what I can tell. They are not .6s, not Model 1 or Model 2 and in fact are about a third the size of the .6 speakers (I have owned or still own all those models).  These speakers are 18" high and 11" across.

The drivers are definitely Infinite Slope issue, the cabinet construction and rounding of the corners matches my Model 2A speakers. Other than the badge on the front no other identifying marks. I will try to post a picture of two, and if anyone has any thoughts on it that would be appreciated. I understand that JSE did some one-off speakers from time to time that were not well documented.

http://spuddls.com/slopes/
John Sollecito from JSE infinite Slope fame is known as JS Speaker Technology and a Partner in Next Level Acoustics where all current speakers are being engineered and produced. www.NextLevelAcoustics.com

The best speakers I've ever heard in a home system were owned by my dentist (who owned a large 50's style California Ranch and had his practice on his lower level)  ....... A pair of "Infinite Slope" speakers that were as high and almost as wide as a refrigerator...... I think he paid $14,000 for them (in 1985 Dollars) and bought them from the famous "Lyric Audio" in NYC.(https://www.lyricusa.com/ !!!!

I quite well understand the  value of high order crossover slopes.  My tri-amplified DIY horn speakers use DEQX managed 96 dB/octave slopes for all crossovers.  The result is good.