Is 57db gain enough for Dynavector XX-2?

I'm looking at this cartridge due to it's good reviews,local availability, and low(ish) compliance compatibility for my ETII tonearm. However it is of very low output and my Sonic Frontiers SFP-1 Signature has only 57db of gain. Will I be taxing the preamp too much? It seems ok with the .4mv Benz.
Thanks
alun
Thanks Raul, thats a very positive note from "The Cartridge Man" great system by the way.

I like the looks of this cartridge but am concerned about detial retrieval as it doesn't use the popular Line Contact stylus. Also it isn't as low a compliance as the Dynavector, but it may not be that critical between 10 and 12 dyne.

I listened to the Benz LP Ebony for a bit and although it was really smooth I didn't find it tracked all that well. I think it still needed some tlc in setup. My Benz gold on ET tonearm tracked better but was a bit more aggressive sounding. BIG difference in dollar.

Thanks
I can't comment on the Benz, but as an XX-2 user, I can tell you that it is a very quiet tracker. On a nimble arm, it can deal with some pretty messed up vinyl. That damn end of record distortion still pops up every once in a while though.
Sorry to hijack the this thread but on the otherside of the question, can too much gain from a high output cart damage the pre-amp or is only too little gain that causes the damage?
Great question bobby23, I don't think that too little would damage anything it just wouldn't have enough signal to play loud enough to enjoy, I could be wrong here.
I just found out the XX-2 is available in a .5 output from VPI. So now I need to find some comparison of the XX-2 and Celebration.