Internet radio stations that sound really good

There are 3 I have found whose sound quality stands out.

Bartok Radio Budapest, classical channel which broadcasts at 256 kbps mp3.

Big Blue Radio, 128 kbps AAC+ laid back classic rock channel. You can get the stream off of Shoutcast.com without having to register with their web site.

Great Radio, 160 kbps mp3. Classic rock that rocks. I can only find them at Shoutcast.com. They sound awfully good for 160 kbps mp3.
128x128dnewhous
WUFT, the University of Florida’s NPR station use to stream at 320k, but as of early July, 2009 they changed their format. The have limited their stream to 256k. Previously their programming was a mixture of mostly European classical, with NPR programming throughout the day and in the late evenings (2am till 5am) an excellent straight ahead jazz program from San Francisco hosted by Bob Parlocha. Now, they are 100% European classical. Needless to say I am now searching for a stream of 256k or greater that programs straight ahead and classic jazz.
This is the best one I've been able to find:

mms://media-wm.cac.washington.edu/KEXP-Uncompressed

KEXP, a college station from Washington University, Seattle. This is an uncompressed WAV stream at 1411, yes, 1411kb/s so should be literally CD-quality.

Could this be the shape of things to come?
AVRO has a quite a few 256 kbps mp3 classical channels.

Adagio.fm has a 128kbps Ogg stream, and a user request system.

I'm afraid that Roku's products support neither Ogg nor AAC+, making them totally unacceptable to me.
Good sound, great music . . . DR Folk. So many to choose from, but this one I come back to quite a bit. Broad expanse of folk music, and I'm always surprised by the incredible programming.

Decent sound (lower bit rates) but arguably one of the better quasi public radio stations in North America is CKUA out of Alberta, Canada.