Internet Radio

I am looking for your favorite internet radio station. Just starting to get into internet radio and would appreciate knowing about your favorite ones.
husk01
May I amend this a bit to suggest favorite shows? for instance, I found a radio station in San Francisco called KFOG which is alaternative rock and they do an interestint "Ten at 10" show in the morning (10am) and repeat in the evening(10pm) weekdays, which has ten songs from a given year and is commercial-free during this show. They also do a nice acoustic Sunrise/Sunset on Sundays.

Worth a try.
RadioFreeColorado.net - classic rock at 160 or 192kps bit rate. Very good sound quality.

iNewAge.com - good quality ambiance music.

Plus, the usual suspects at Sky.fm and Club977.com
Aural Moon - www.auralmoon.com - includes the Gagliarchives plus a whole lot more - prog rock at its best

SomaFM - www.somafm.com - techno, electronica, lounge, indie - all stations at least 128k and very well programmed, plus lots of other formats and bitrates

There are a ton of college and independent radio stations that also stream and, while the quality of the content can vary widely, almost all of them have something worth listening to. I used to live in Eugene, OR and there are 3 really good stations there: KLCC, KRVM and KWVA. I'm listening to bluegrass on KRVM right now, even though I live in NY... :-)
We just started a new format, play anything and everything. Soon we'll be segmenting time slots for different genres.
Stream in Winamp at http://www.acousticreality.net:8000/listen.pls