Interesting study

Is this the type of guy who is also the anti cable,digital is superior to analog poster?

Those resachers are always finding something new.
tablejockey
@yyzsantabarbara .........................
I feel very superior driving my Hyundai Elantra or Sonata.  Seriously, I have had better luck with Hyundai than the Toyota’s, Acura, Honda,   Nissan, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford and Dodge vehicles I owned previously. The Hyundai’s have been trouble free where the Chevy Malibu and Pontiac G6 was in the shop every few months for warped brake rotors. 
Love when a generality passes for science.  Utter BS and useless information.  Most stuff coming out of psychology journals is just that - useless BS.  
I have spent allot of time and money investing in audio equipment. I have even opened a company to import and distribute a UK line of amplifiers. It is my considered opinion that digital (with network servers, streaming, Roon, 24 bit ++) is the most convenient however the best musically open and closest to what I enjoy in the recording studio sound, is achieved with vinyl, an extremely good quality cartridge and a top shelf phono stage. 
Absolute BS and yet another jab at "rich, white guys"
Study in Finland is way more likely to include rich white guys than rich non-white guys. Maybe that is why it was not specifically aimed at "rich white guys", no matter what you try to make out of it.
I wonder if any of the researchers have driven any of those vehicles to gain a better understanding of what the allure / appeal is??

I'm 45, have owned many american made vehicles, and purchased a used BMW about 3 years ago. I was hooked after just a few test drives.

Extremely well made, no annoying rattles, handles like its on rails, and has been extremely reliable. I definitely don't fall into the categories defined in the article, and I'm a responsible driver (for the most part).