Interconnects

Shortly I'll be getting a new amp. I currently have a pair of Mackenzies to connect the pass 250. 8 to my audio research 6se. Should I be spending more for the interconnects? As you can imagine I've already spent a lot of money on the components. Somebody suggested Synergistic research in the $500 range.

Should I be fine with the Mackenzies or is there something better for such high end equipment that would be in that price range? I only need a meter.

Thank you.

roxy1927
Post removed 
Post removed 

I have the Mackenzies in my system, I don't know that you will find a better cable for the price.  They did make a very big improvement in the SQ of my system, at the same time I don't think they are best cable out there.  I am sure you can find something that sounds better, I just stepped off that cable merry-go-round once I heard the Mackenzies and what they did for my system.  Good luck with the search.

Post removed 

To answer your question, no. There is no difference between interconnects unless they have some type of resistor or other electronic altering device built it. When will people learn that cost is almost never the factor that they think it is, especially in audio stuff?