Integrated Amplifier

Hello, I'm in need of an integrated amplifier to go with my KEF R700s. It feels like the speakers require a bit more power to drive them. It needs to have HT Bypass so that I can use it with my Anthem MRX720. I'd like to stay within 4K but am willing to go up to 7.5K. Its very hard for me to audition anything where I'm located but I had my eyes set on the following:

Musical Fidelity M6si, M6500I
Parasound Hint 6
Belles Virtuoso
Hegel H360
Plinius Hautonga
Moon 600i
Used Mark Levinson 585, Mcintosh, or Vitus

Any opinions?
128x128pjpicket
The new anthem STR integrated is very  compelling. I’m in the same boat where I’m getting into 2 channel from a HT environment but don’t want to outlay for new speakers at the moment so HT bypass would be a nice feature to have for cost and convenience. I’m torn between 1. The Anthem STR because it’s new and “modern” looking and seems to be a nicely built, feature rich INT, 2. a used MAC7200 because I’ve always wanted to get into MAC gear and they hold their value surprisingly well, or 3. The PrimaLuna INT option that was already mentioned because it seems to be well built and gets great reviews as a way to get into a good tube amp for little money. I’m hoping to find some good real world reviews on the Anthem STR before I make my decision. I seem to be leaning towards the Prima Luna at the moment because I hear good things and I could add a decent TT for less than ether the anthem or used MAC gear. 

Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, just providing my three options that may suit your needs as well as they are all close to your mentioned budget and all have HT passthru.
Guys, you might want to rethink using a tube integrated in a combo 2-channel HT system. You'll be using the tubes all the time, for 2-channel as well as TV/HT. Do you really want to wear out your tubes watching TV? If reduced tube life is not a concern for you, have at it. The tube life would be a concern for me. Plus, I like to leave my amp on most/all the time. Not a good idea with tubes....

I use the Cambridge CXA80 . Its reasonably priced and sounds great. Using it with Golden Ear Triton1's and B&W CDM N1's.  the CXA60 is less expensive, puts out less watts, and is an outstanding integrated.  
Why not just get an Anthem P2 power amp, I have an Anthem MRX520 that I use for HT and watching TV, and I have the P2 hooked up to the preouts along with a sub so when I listen to just stereo 2.1 channel I just switch everything with the remote, it really is very easy to set up and my system was set up with the ARC by the place I bought my MRX520 from for $50.00
The P2 can drive any speaker down to a short so from 8ohms basically down to 1 ohm
I wondered why you couldn't just hook a 2 channel amp in using the MRX as a pre. Thanks for that info alucard.