Integrated Amp ideas for Dynaudio Special 40's

Looking for some ideas on integrated amps for my special 40's. I'm currently using a Peachtree Decco65 to drive these, but my sense is that it's not doing them justice.. Would prefer to use an all-in-one integrated (including DAC), but also open to other ideas.

I'm considering the Peachtree 220se--any opinions on whether this would be a noticeable upgrade to the Decco65?  Also curious about the Nuprime ida-8 and Hegel H80/H90... Would like to keep budget under $1500, and willing to buy used/demo/refurbished as well. Any other ideas much appreciated--
colinga
Steve, I read some of your reviews on your own website especially the one on the Luxman L-590AXII prior to purchasing the amp. Although I don't own the Dynaudio S40, I find the Luxman Class A amp to be very good indeed. I switched from a costlier Naim pre/power separates to this Luxman integrated and it does a considerably better job driving some Marten Duke 2 speakers.
Post removed 

I have the Special 40 and two amps. 

Hegel H95 - 60W

Pass Labs int-25 - 25W

Sound is so much better with Pass Labs, even if it is half less powerful on paper. Pass Labs int-25 is such a robust and marvelous amp...

Hegel H95, doesn't run in the same league, and the 30 more Watt do not help in any way. Sound is dull and flat compared to the other Class A amp. Anyway, working & driving well the special 40.

Hope this helps ! (even if an old thread....)