Integrated amp for 2500-3000

I have a vintage set of  Cerwin Vega Dx7 and  parasound DAC. I'm looking for an integrated amp, or integrated tube amp. Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

alnubis

@alnubis, Your received several suggestions for many integrated amplifiers.  Is it possible for you to audition some of these amp suggestions?  Based on my experience, the only way for you to know what amp you like is to listen to it.  

Is this possible?  Please keep us posted on what you decide.  thanks..

I have a Mint Belles Aria 75 watt integrated...Highly regarded...Superbly musical.

If your speakers need some grunt delivered by the amp Coda, Hegel, Krell, Music Fidelity, Parasound all should provide that extra heft / control.  An all tube Integrated could do the trick but a unit that can might be out of your budget.  Hybrid options are great recommendations.  

Consider the Yamaha A S2200 which can be had here and there for about $3000 (list is $4200 or so), solid-state, of course, plenty powerful and very well built.

Tube amp, a new Willsenton R8 and a tube upgrade would be well within your budget. Stock, it is a very good amp, especially for the money, and upgraded, more than very good (I have one with upgraded caps and resistors and a tube upgrade, plenty of power for 4 ohm speakers.)

I would also suggest the Peachtree Carina GaN at $3000. Complete integrated with DAC. Plenty of power--200W--and an excellent performer.