Integrated amp + dac for Focal

Hello!

Looking for recommendations for an integrated amp with built-in DAC. Main inputs will be mac mini usb + optical for mostly 2ch music and some HT use. Will be used with Focal Aria 948 in 8 X 15 x 38 ft room. The NAD C372 with a Cambridge DacMagic 100 is what I'm looking to replace with the new unit.

I'd prefer to buy used and like:
Pass X250 (keeping the dacmagic dac)
Parasound Halo Integrated "HINT 6" 160 W
Cary si-300.2d

What do you think?

Thank you!

disector88
If you can find one used I suggest the Pass Labs INT-250. I have one
connected to a ModWright OPPO and B and W 802 D3s. The sound is simply extraordinary. The Pass can deliver amazing dynamics and all the power you will every need.  I have not heard a tube amp that can do what the Pass does in the bass/lower base while producing excellent mid and highs. 
Post removed 
I have Pass x250.8 and xp10 with Bluesound Node as my source running into Focal 1028BE 's in a dedicated purpose built sound room, 13 x20 on a concrete slab, insulated walls and some sound treatment. The system sounds great, Pass is class A to about 30 watts, wand rarely crosses into AB, the Focals are the best speakers I've owned and are musical, tight, fast and have incredible detailed and deep bass - when it's supposed to be there. They like and handle power and current so I'd go the route of a Pass powered system to get the most current and musicality, no tube set up will have enough current and control in my opinion.