Integrated amp: Component weight

I'm an older guy with a bad back looking to spend $5-10K on an integrated amp.  Before I get into functionality, connectivity, or even sound quality, my threshold considerations are price, power, and weight.  My 86dB-sensitivity Harbeths do best with the equivalent of a 200-300wpc solid-state unit, I need to drive a variety of analog & digital sources, hope to keep weight under 40lbs, and want to stay away from "classic" Class D designs.  Been there, done that, D simply didn't work in my system.

My question: Does anybody know of any published listing of amplifiers that compares products by weight or size?

So far, I've only found a few 15-35lb models that meet this initial filter, from sellers like Ayre, Devialet, & Bryston, and, surprisingly, even ARC.  However, there are connectivity & functionality issues that make these otherwise-terrific options a poor fit.

Any suggestions?

cundare2

Consider forgetting the weight issue and find a strong friend.   Think it through, find  a good place, set it once and leave it.  Consider Hegel h390 or hegel units above. 
All The Best!

If you’re open to buying used, you could probably get the Kaluga (without DAC or Phono) for $7K to $8K.  They come up frequently for sale.  I can’t say that I’ve heard it but I’ve read the reviews which left me impressed.  Good luck!

FINAL DECISION (follow-up)

Well, I’ve now had my R 2500 R inhouse for about 4 months.

This model was cover-featured in last month’s Stereophile but I think the lengthy review, while quite positive, failed to grasp just what a game-changer this box is -- IMHO, out of the class of every other integrated I’d considered. Maybe a TAS review or Stereophile’s promised follow-up will address some of this first review’s omissions.

Regardless, the bottom line for me is that, despite costing three times my original budget, I’m still over the moon about this purchase decision. The unit’s outstanding T+A DAC, headphone amp, streamer, connectivity & functionality, ease of use, build quality, and overall SQ (not to mention its disc transport) are all outstanding for a $19K package, especially when considering the R 2500 R’s compact form factor and light weight.  Those not familiar with T+A (highly regarded among audiophiles in Europe, just making inroads in North America) should research this unit's advanced dual-path DAC and sophisticated power-supply design.

I have a fairly complex multichannel setup, lots and lots of boxes and cables, but over the last few months, I find myself listening almost exclusively to just the R 2500 R directly connected via $5K WireWorld cables to sub-enhanced Harbeths. Even after all this time, I still find myself having a ball revisiting familiar recordings and being amazed at how the T+A reveals ambience, untangles dense mixes, and presents content with jaw-dropping physicality and air. There have been times when I could swear that my center & surround speakers were being powered -- strong words, given that the ability to disappear into a three-dimensional soundstage has never been one of Harbeth’s greatest strengths.

The R 2500 R has exceeded my expectations in every way. After almost six months of intensive research (you should see my spreadsheet!), I found no other product at any price that could have been integrated into my multichannel setup so easily and effectively.

Yeah, other people's MMV, but from my perspective -- happy ending!