input & output cable for Nakamchi tape deck

HI,
I have a nakamichi 682zx I bought not long ago but with no cables . I am looking for in put & out put cables A very good kit or, used is fine . I am interested in something very very nice for classical music The speakers are Dahlquist DQ 10's for now, but am changing hopefully to a pair of used Obelish . I would like best value for money USED or if kit is better ?

Thank you
AB .
alexthe
Rja, and all,
I'm really new to this cable business so I don't know what exactly to consider . I plan to record off of a very fine TT( when I can get one { an old Townshend } ) and the tuner . I can play the tapes when I don't wont to take my Classical records out or listen to the same old stuff they play sometimes on 96.3 .

AB
I'm very happy with my CAT Cables. Having owned a Nakamichi ZX9 I believe a good quality silver cable will open up the sound , and deliver the detail a Nak is capable of. The CATs are far superior in the price:performance ratio to anything I've auditioned. Build quality is excellent as well. A pair of Silvercats is comparable in price to WireWorld copper ICs and sound much better.
Thanks for your responses ,

It seams that what I have is a choice of spending about $200 or much less about $10 Is there any thing In a kit I that I could make for performance like the cats for less ?

Alex
Hi All,

I just ordered 2 pair of Audio Art IC-3's for $140 demo
nice guy to talk to also .

Thanks for the recommendations

AB