Innuous Zenith Mk III Arrives Tomorrow

I've been streaming my digital library and Tidal/Roon through my Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 for the past couple of months via my NAS drive and I like the sound, but I've been dissatisfied with having to use my computer to control the server.  I decided to order a Zenith III because I want to install my Roon core on this unit and have a self contained music server.  I've heard so many great things from you folks on this board about the Innuous servers I decided to go for it.  

For those of you who already own one, let me know if you have any advice for initial set up and best practices to achieve best results.  I'm pretty excited to get it up and running.  
128x128snackeyp
Just received my Zenith MKIII after 7-8 weeks.  Before that I owned the Zenith MKII.  It took the MKII about 100-150 hours to really jell but when it did it was magic.  I only have about 4 hours on the MKIII but I can tell it is going to b e phenomenal. 
@audiotroy I know this is an old thread but I had a question as I just received a Zen MkIII and I absolutely love it. I saw a couple people suggesting isolation feet like ISO or Stilpoints. Is there that much of an improvement over the stock feet that I thought were supposed to be high quality and symmetrically placed?
Excellent!
Congratulations to all members who have joined the InnuOs Zenith family.
It's a great unit which gets better over time.  When you are ready to step the game up again how about adding a InnuOs Phoenix or Ideon 3R Master Time USB re-clocker. You will be amazed by the difference of sound yet again! Highly recommended upgrade/addition.
Wishing you all happy listening.
It‘s a great machine. Insert an Intona Isolator into the Dac connection for galvanic isolation of the power line. I am using an Acoustic Revive RGC-24 attached to the screws holding the transformer to improve grounding as well as an Acoustic Revive RUT-1 on the spare USB port for significant gains in transparency and noise floor. As others mentioned, the choice of USB cable plays an important role on SQ. Again, Intona or Aqvox USB cables are highly recommended, if supported by your DAC preferably with separate or neutered power lines. ( Most Dacs these days need the power only for the hand shake and subsequently run happily without it). On Ethernet I use Meicord, cable length from switch or router should be as short as possible. Finally, clocking of the DAC is crucial when using USB since it slaves the server. Get the best clock on your DAC you can afford. Most of all enjoy the music, that‘s what the Innuos is all about.