Infinity Renaissance 90 Piano Black

I am desperate for any help.  I have a very nice pair of Piano Black 90's. I blew the HE-EMIM midrange and can not find a replacement anywhere,  Is there anything I can do ?  can they be repaired?  Im sick over this and do not know what to do.  If I can not fix them what are they worth as parts?  Not that i want to do that at all but i might not have a choice.  Thanks for any help you can provide.  

proos
Thanks for the feedback George.  They will not slip in.  Going to have to build a back to house them in the original screw holes.  I did dismantle one of the EMIM speakers.  I could not find a break.  I also am not a pro at this.  Quite frankly i am an amateur.  I still am shocked that they both went out at the same time.  That seemed odd.  I hooked another speaker up to the wires leads and it worked so i think that rules out the crossover.  I am going to send one of the speakers off to have the diaphragm rebuilt.  Hopefully that can happen.   

If you know how to use an ohm meter you will find the crack, it will be fine because you can't see it you say, and just a blob of that conductive paint across the crack should fix them nicely.

Cheers George
I will give that i try. Thanks George.  I did use an ohm meter.  Both speakers read zero when i checked them.  i will give it another try.