Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61

Showing 3 responses by astewart8944

@prof Rich, hope you are well. I may have read your post incorrectly. Did you buy a pair of Perspectives or decide to forego buying them because they were white?
Regards
Al

@prof Thanks for the clarification. I'm guessing that your desired finish is sapeli or rosewood? If so I'll keep my eyes open for you. Mine are sapeli and they are a beautiful finish. I think white would be a hard resell, probably why the really good deal was on the table.
Cheers
Al
@moto_man Congratulations! The JA sound is worth the price and then some. I bought the JA Perspectives a couple of years ago and they sound great with every music genre I have thrown at them.
Enjoy
Regards
Al