In Memoriam: Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music

I just read this terrible news about the death of Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music Systems. He was a great guy and this is very, very sad. Rest in peace, Bobby.

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=speakers&m=344617
rebbi
I new Booby since 1980 and we been in contact and getting together at least at 30 CES shows, our mutual business relationship become also great friends, I loved bobby I will miss him all my life.
My deepest condolences to his family and entire staff of Merlin.
Always a great resource for me, Bobby's VSM's were the center of our lives and living room for 15 years. He was helpful with upgrades, and suggestions, and his products were a great value and received nothing but compliments at our house. Suicide is a shame and a mystery, but death rarely comes as a surprise. Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord. RIP.

SC
However, I am inclusive with several others to the tune of over 10K vested and now apparently lost. I would venture to say those critical of our observations have no skin in the game.
Wrong you are, Celtic66. I've got a pair of VSM MMEs that need a pair of tweeters (my bad, I dented one). However, a sense of decency and sensitivity for his family, friends, and business partner requires that you keep economic concerns to yourself for at least a little while longer.