Impedance 4ohm VS Denon x6500h

Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie in the av world so any help is appreciated. I recently upgraded to a Denon x6500h receiver. I am running a pair of tannoy 6xtf with matching center and 2 surrounds (Dynaudio) and 2 ceiling atmos. Sub is SVS ultra SB16. Listening area is about 1800 cubic feet. Looking to upgrade the floorstanders. I mostly stream music and watch movies with occasional vinyl play.

I am having a hard time with impedance and everything I read about it. When I find a set of floorstanders like the focal aria 936 for example or any of the Dynaudio line, they always seem to be in need of a 4 ohm amp. The 936 for example goes down to 2.8 ohm as measured. Even with a good sub i would like to run LFE + main with crossovers at 60 or 80 for fronts. 

The question is.... will my denon x6500h be able to support a 5.1.2 setup with floorstanders rated at 4 ohm impedance? Thanks ahead of time for any advice. Apologize if my question is nonsensical.
jwl244

Looks like you should be fine. The manual for the Denon 6500 has instructions on changes to make to the receiver if you are using 4-6 ohm speakers, so that to me says you should be alright.

Yes I saw this in the manual and it does list the 4 ohm as a capability. Guess my concern is reading it can overtax the avr. Other opinions i have heard it that it's fine its just a matter of the avr shutting down automatically if it does run into trouble... that person also said we all worry too much about impedance.