IMF speakers and KEF B139 woofers

I have a pair of 25 year old IMF Monitor Mk III transmission line speakers. One of the woofers is damaged. Does anyone know how to get these repaired, or better yet, replaced ? They are KEF B139 flat oval woofers, 13"x9".
mbonn
Sold a pair of IMF super compact IIs last year.

I think IMF still exists or there a company that handles some of their stuff try TDL

Happy Listening
B139 drive units come up regularly on eBay (UK) as they were widely used in the 70s, 80s and early 90s.
Terry (Aberden, Scotland)
Where are you located? I have a spare used one available but only for pickup in NYC.
IMF and later TDL were one of the finest speakers available in Europe (also in the US).
For those who are interested: I have a pair of RSPM MK IV (formely TL80 I think) cabinets, WITHOUT the drivers for sale. They are in pretty good shape, no crossover either though.
I had them loaded with the original B139, B110 drivers, but not the Clestion tweeters. Instead, an original KEF crossover, and some T27. I used the drivers elsewhere. They are located in the US (New York State), I move back to Europe, and since my (ex)company wouldn't pay for this move, I need to sell them. Check ebay, you still can find KEF drivers.
Also, I made a copy of the legendary Bailey's trinagular TL, using the B139 (the one from the IMF...), but midrange and tweeter are Vifa's.
They sound really good, deep and 'black' Bass. Up to you to change to some other drivers for the MH and HF, but actual configuration is nice.
Write me if you're interested.
I built a pair of TL80 out of Gladstone Electronics in 1978 here in Canada.
Still have them but burnt the KEF tweeters that came with kits. Replaced these with Peerless, then with Dynaudio 28mm for the improved dynamics and power handling. They are definitely classics and not for sale. Hang on to these if you own a pair. It is time for new designs to replace these legends and since drivers are rare or unavailable new methods will become the classics of tomorrow.
P.S. Good parts hunting