Illumination

BEST NEWS -

Have always been a fan of Rick's technology and thought HFC was the best that I could get.  Took some time but found him and for anyone that is wondering - he is back with a tour de force.  The Illumination line surpasses anything that I had from HFC and does it at a price point that I still find hard to believe..  Have changed out my CT-2 3D double helix and orchestral.  Cleaner, black background, holographic.  

Can't wait to finish changing out things as each change seems synergistic with the one before,  Not just incremental

Welcome back !!

Ag insider logo xs@2xlz1

@calloway, I anxiously wait to hear your thoughts regarding the new illumination interconnect.

lak...calloway here. I have about 50 hrs on Rick's 'Apparition' model RCA cable.It is much better,as it should be' then the 'illumination' model.it is still improving almost daily.the music is very engaging and the instrumental tonality is superb.the soundstage is very precise front to back and side to side.the vocals are clear and subtle nuances are audible that weren't previously. So far it is the best interconnect he has created to my ears.more later..

Lak…I didn’t mean to leave out my findings on the ‘Illumination” cable….sorry.it,too is a superb cable that I came very close to keeping. It conveys 90% of what the Apparition does but after trying the upper level I wanted the whole package.hope that helps..dave