If I were to upgrade from the Gallo 3.5?

Just giving this something thought for the future. I really love the Gallo's and really have no big complaints about them. I do use the SA sub amp but would not be nearly as happy without it.

The speakers I would be looking for would need to be more detailed with better separation but yet forgiving on low SQ recordings. I also would like to have very good low end and better low midrange, sometimes I feel the Gallo's lack this on some recordings.

My room is 12X16 and I prefer my speakers out from the walls. My equipment Pass Labs 250.5 & XP10, Gallo Sa Amp, W4S Dac2dsdse, Sound Science Music Vault Ultra 2, Cerious Technologies Nano & Graphene Extreme Cables, Dh Labs Mirage Usb and Running Springs Haley power conditioner. I am in the process of deciding on room treatment and dedicated power which I plan to do before anything else.

I would be looking to stay between 4000 & 5000  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

bg1968

Showing 1 response by bg1968

The Golden Ear Triton One look like something I'd like to hear, maybe they will be at Axpona. Any other suggestions?