If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark

Showing 1 response by arcticdeth

Hahahahaha. Wow, those prices! :)

the %1 will buy, because, to them high dollars means the absolute best. And dropping 1.2M on an audio system would feel good once you are driving the gear home.
If, ...IF, we had this money, which we never ever will, would NOT spend that much on audio gear, coming from nothing, sweat, blood, hard work is respected by our family, those born into money, or who make to much young, won’t k ow the work it takes to just being able to “get by” and have an extra hundred bucks after, gas, water, garbage, electric, the stupid as fu*k tv,internet prices.

I did stay at a holiday inn last night.....😀

seriously, would not spend that kind of money if I had 20X that.
there is a lot of amazing stuff out there. If we had the cash, I would definitely get the new Carver silver seven mono’s, a pair of the new Iridium monos’ as the base of my second system.
Build 4 bitchen complete systems for the price of only that fugly TT. 
The Iridium monoblocs need a much larger power supply, only 600W at 4Ohm, 400W in 8

SOME PEOPLE DONT appreciate what they have.
when you become stable, and,come from almost nothing, you appreciate what you have.