Ideal Cheap Low-Watt Amp for Martin Logan Quest

What would be a few ideas for an ideal low wattage dirt-cheap power amp for Martin Logan Quest electrostats?

(Either a power amp or, preferably, an integrated amp.)

OK, so it's a strange question. Electrostats are not the most power efficient speakers. But in my current situation, which is living off grid using solar power, I would like to keep my speakers (ML Quest) and get a small amp. I would like this amp to be dirt cheap and very low wattage. Lets say 50 watts and under.

Suggestions?

Most important factors to consider?

I will keep my current setup (tweaked H/K Citation 16 power and sae pre) for daytime use, but I would really like something for cloudy days and evening/nighttime use. We are on solar power, and at night rely on batteries for power. I love this life, but it does pose a challenge for listening to loudspeakers at night.
stephenlloydwebber
If you forget and leave the amp on, you might want to think about the fact that a class D amp will not drain the batteries nearly as quickly!

Seriously, if I were you I would be looking at speakers that are easy to drive. When you make an amplifier work hard, not only will it have higher distortion but it will draw more power from the wall.

A more efficient speaker might mean that the amps only make 15 watts. That's low enough power that you could even use tubes! With a class D amp the power drain would be insubstantial.

A friend of mine lives off grid FWIW...
Stephen, Granted, you have a difficult speaker to match with a low cost amp, but I can offer a positive note on the speakers. I bought mine from a dealer who had a used pair, along with a used pair of Apogee Duetta's. We spent most of the day comparing, and although the Duetta's had a fuller sound and certainly a lust factor, all three of us, including the store owner thought the Quests sounded better. So that's pretty good company. The Duetta's would have held their value better, and I would have loved owning them, but on that day, head-to-head, the Quests held their own. A used amp that works with them will still cost you, but you're within striking distance of good sound.
UPDATE.
I went with the parasound zamp v2. It's lower wattage than the v3 which was a perk for me in this case. Using my SAE preamp (which uses 9watts), and this amp (at normal levels uses about 15 watts), plus a couple for the speakers (they plug in), I'm only pulling about 30 watts.
It sounds great. There's a lot less meat on the bass, but I am not complaining. I am happy with this setup.
When the sun is shining and I want to plug in the 100 pound beast (H/K Citation 16), I can do that, and it'll sound better. But I am in no way complaining.
Thanks for all the input.
Hope this thread is helpful for anyone else in a rare situation like the one I have.