I wanna hear some "audio" jokes...and

real life experiences or blunders. Don't be shy, I promise I'll laugh!
dogpile
A little boy asked his Grandfather, "Grandpa, can you talk like a frog?". His Grandfather said, "No,Sonny, I can't. Why do you ask?" The little boy replied, "Because Grandma said when you croak we're all going to Hawaii".
A SILENT JOKE(no audio video only!)

A man and his wife are having a silent break(probably due to the expencive stereo acquired)and communicate only through written notes.

Once man writes a note to his wife:

Darling,
Please wake me up at 5am. I've got to catch the plain to Europe tomorrow. Good Night!

Next morning the man gets up at 9am frustrated that he actually missed his flight and finds under his pillow the following note:

Good Morning Darling!
It's already 5am
Please, wake up!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POWER SUPPLY:

Two electicians are fixing the power line climbed on the electric columns and see the near-by old lady is passing-by.

One of the guys sais:

Mam, would you please help us to pick up that wire on the ground?
And the lady helped and gave this wire to one of the electrician.

After that the electrician replies:

I told you, this was a zero wire!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWEAKIN' ISSUES:

A blondie cannot start her malfunctioned Mercedes 500.
Another blondie comes by in her Jaguar and trying to help her friend to start Mercedes:
--Did you wipe your headlights and tail lights?
--Yes.
--Are they shiny?
--Yes.
--Did you wipe your dashboard and seats?
--Yes.
--Are they shiny?
--Yes.
--Did you wipe your rims
--Yes.
--Shiny?
--Yes.
--I regret, but I can't help you than :=(
If this is incorrectly quoted, please excuse. Q: How many audiophiles does it take to change a lightbulb? A: One to change the bulb, and thirty-three and a third more to praise the merits of candles.
Q: What did one deadhead at the Grateful Dead concert say to the other deadhead after they ran out of drugs?
A: "Dude, this music sucks!"
Q: Suppose Hogwood, Banenboim, and Sawallisch were all taveling on the same airplane, and it crashed in the ocean. Who would be saved?
A: Mozart