I need suggestions and ideas in picking a preamp.

Speakers -Sonus Faber Grand piano-home
Amps- Vas Citation Sound 2 Mono-blocks
CD Player - Marantz CD 17-MK ii
Dunlavy speaker cables
monster interconnects
Monster reference power center
Rel Strata III Subwoofer

I am looking to upgrade my Bryston .4B preamp. I have read a lot about the tube sound and so far i like what I hear even though the bryston is SS. Do I have to get a tube preamp to get the most out of my amps? Any suggestions on interconnects that will match my system will be greatly appreciated. I listen mostly to strong female vocals ,some jazz and some classical. I am new at this so if this has been answered before a link will be appreciated.
blackzimbo

Cabling, such as anything else in terms of noticeable infulence, impact or improvment will depend upon the systems ability to reveal such changes, and the ears of the owner..... and maybe their pockets.

Keeping open your mind, and using your ears, you'll know what is best for you. Different is always differrent... sometimes it's better... sometimes it is not. You are the judge.

Not me or anyone else.
After reviewing a few pre-amps I took the plunge and went with the Musical Fidelity A3.2 cr pre-amp. I recently acquired a Luxman PD 264 turntable and thought the A3.2cr with its phono stage which allows for MM/MC was a better option.I think am going to enjoy this for many days to come. Waiting on my shunyata Venom power cables. Thanks for all the inputs from everyone.
Markwatkiss thanks for your advice of placing a value on cabling ,power cords and conditioners. As a beginner things can get intimidating and confusing but that put things into perspective. After all that's just 2-3% of the whole equation. Not sure what value the other components have .