I’m looking to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T???

I am wanting to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T tuner. It must have balanced outputs and doesn’t need to be a tube tuner. My current MD106T sounds nice but I’m wanting to upgrade. Any advice on a nice tuner to upgrade to would be appreciated. My 106T is nice sounding but I wonder what nicer is out there.
128x128mitchb
Hello again,

I never heard of Amperage tubes.  Aren't they Amperex?

Cheers,
Randy
Probably Amperex. Are they good? They sound better than what I used to get from Magnum Dynalab. Two of them were $100 shipped. I’m enjoying my tuner again. I’ve found that these tubes got better with some play time. Maybe it’s my imagination but my tuner sounds good again.
I I have a Macintosh never use it 
I can’t stand commercials. Get a decent iPod. A good steaming radio of your choice. Way better and no commercials or talk. Gt
Commercials and talk are part of the Dxing experience for me. I am enjoying my tuner again. It is actually quite nice.
I’ve been playing with tubes and find my MD106T tuner to be quite nice. I just put in a pair of Siemens gold pins and the sparkle is nice. The Amperex Orange tubes are also quite nice. The Siemens may be nicer but more expensive.