I don,t Understand ????

I have 1 pair 6ft . Synergistic de. ref. speaker cable. I Just received email back from synergistic. They want $2600.00 to make the cables into two 3ft. How can anyone want that kind of money for that,,for 2600...
Iam switching to double 3ft runs and for 2600 i have a lot of options..man does that piss me off about this f#^%in hobby
I just needed to get this one off thanks
steve
evo845

Showing 3 responses by evo845

Hay guy,s thanks for your responce.No typo, there formula is 1 pair 3ft. 3000.00 x2 =6000 -3400==2600 they said its more work to cut and terminate then to make new. Go figure
steve
I emailed them back today and told them that there a fu34in joke and that iam selling all my syn stuff.Like
briweve I well never buy there product again.
There is too much good stuff out there to put up with this
steve
IAM GLAD THIS THREAD GOT STARTED. lET me start off by saying scott at synergistic has emailed me back with a new quote of 1000.00. Scott stated that he fallowed the formula that Ted had made.After talking with Ted this morning about me and my anger at such rediculous charges they changed there fee. Scott stated that we on audiogon perhaps dont realize the size of the cable and the work involved. I appreciate there response and fee change, but 1000.00 is still sticking it up my #%@. I think nordost is correct for there fee on such an operation, High end co. should remember who buys there product and without us ,,which there are very few of us really..they well be gone like so many high end co.
I would like to point out that SYNERGISTIC has since emailed me back twice..which a descent co. should with a good customer service.
Has far has lighten up is concerned yes they make a good product but SYNERGISTIC is the one that should lighten up.
How much does cable cost Not $3200.00 for 6ft.. gold is only $260.00 oz. remember