I damanged my Shelter cartridge, next steps?....

Hi Folks:
Well, I managed to damage my Shelter 501 mkII by, well, bumping into it. So, to cut a long story short, the stylus is leaning to one side horizontally, and is pointing more steeply vertically (wider angle between end of stylus and body of cartridge). Finally, the stylus appeas to be more 'springy' and is not as rigid.

So, question is, can I salvage it? Should I try to orient it correctly, or can it be 'reseated'. The stylus does not appear to be bent or broken - just out of correct orientation, and a little loose. Anyway, I'd value advice on whether this can be fixed, and who I might bring it to for such a fix. The cartridge is about 2.2 years old and has about 250 hours on it.

Looking forward to hearing any recommendations on next steps. IF I have to replace the cartridge, I'd also welcome input on replacements. I've a teres 255 with OL Silver Arm. Preamp is Supratek Syrah.

Thanks!!!
John.
128x128outlier
Mmm, that's what I was afraid of - so i would be damaging my records. They seem to sound just fine, but I believe you guys. Ok, I guess I'll be taking the plunge on a new cartridge..I do have the Denon DL 103 on the way, so that might keep me occupied for a while, but if I still have the itch to get a better cartridge, the foremost contender right now is a used Airy 3X-SB. I trust it will match my OL Silver OK. i'll keep you posted
Well, I went ahead with a new cartridge purchase. I went out on a limb and selected the Airy 3x-sb. A bit more of a cartridge than I was in the market for, but hopefully will be a nice upgrade for my system. I have the new MG-1 air bearing tonearm on the way too. Not sure how that cartridge/arm combo will pair up on my Teres 255, but I still have my OL Silver arm too.
Dear Outlier

I noticed that you are using the OL again. Do you have any comments regarding it's sound as compared to the MG-1 .....
Hi Growlar. Actually, I just sold the OL Silver this week, and am still using the MG-1. I didn't do close comparison between the two arms - it takes a little time to switch out the arms on my rig, and also, I didn't want to touch the Airy cartridge any more than I have to (last thing I need is to damage the Airy - I'd need therapy for sure ;-)

That said, my impression having used both arms is that the MG-1 sounded better. I was experiencing some skipping of the cartridge, but I ended up setting up the turntable directly on my brick floor, and now there is absolutely no skipping or vibration. The rig is rock solid now, and I'm experiencing no problems. The MG-1 seemed to sound a bit more 'airy', excuse the pun, but that's the best word I can think of. The music seemed a bit more full and effortless. I think I'll be very happy to stay with the arm until such time as I can afford a Schroeder, which may be some time away. I'd be curious to hear other impressions of the MG-1 from more seasoned Audiophiles, as I've only experience with these two arms.
Did you consider Ezpert Stylus in England. Check out there website for more details.