I can't play a recording all the way through

So when does this end? I've got a new system, a lot of new music from DSD to FLAC to favorite old mp3s. So my problem is that I'm trying to both enjoy the new system yet, giddy as a schoolboy, listen for the quality differences. It's been three weeks and I just keep bouncing all over my library. 
I have learned that there is absolutely a difference in the very high DSD recordings. Less noise, more separation and more immediate sound. Also was impressed by the very high 320mhz mp3s. Not in the same sense as the DSD or FLAC but for the portion of my library that will never be HD, not bad. 

iclickjohn
Hah, excellent point. I never took the time to separate my motives but you nailed it. 
Try not just listening to songs even listen to entire albums. That's what I usually do and I feel like it really helps draw me into the music rather than using the system as a jukebox. And congrats on the new system!
One day, when you're much older, you'll ditch everything digital, and get back to enjoying music. It took me 15 years.

For the time being, your money is important. Spend spend spend. Without you, the high-end can't exist.
cousinbillyl
One day, when you're much older, you'll ditch everything digital, and get back to enjoying music. It took me 15 years.

For the time being, your money is important. Spend spend spend. Without you, the high-end can't exist.

Hard to read through your sarcasm...