I am enjoying my analog system, but what can I do to improve?

I currently have Technics 1200G turntable with Dynavector 17XD cartridge playing through Kitsune LCR 1 MK5 phono pre and Allnic L7000 preamp. My amps are Pass X350.5 and Benchmark AHB2 driving Sound Lab ESL speakers. My system sounds great, but I am wondering how I can take my system to another level. What do you think?

128x128chungjh

OK, in the absence of budget indications, two ideas, new product, table and phono:

3-4x price increase - STST Motus IIDQ+ Audiospecials Phonolab. Caveat is that I sell both this table and phono in North America. A few tonearm options..

10-20x price increase - CS Port table, arm and phono. Maybe an isolation table. This combo is super duper good making it ' bang for the buck' even though not inexpensive.

@lewm 

My position is that the newer and top range decks are better, but not massively, each step up is only very small, because the the original was so good in the first place.

Arms/Cartridges and accurate set up will have more impact and if you modify an older deck, upgrading bearing and platter it can compete with the top models anyway.

Cogging does not effect the sound in any meaningful way. Speed stability is what counts and this is VERY good on all models. It's easily measured and is at similar levels across all models. Cogging effects torque and it is difficult to see how fluctuating torque has any audible effect.18 changes in torque per revolution is a fact, but what effect, that has on performance has always been the question. (18 is from memory).

As has been pointed out we've drifting off track from what was asked by the OP.

I think the front end is the weakest link, followed by the speakers (in that environment) Views which haven't changed.

I think the AMG Viella 12 is a great bang for the buck TT at about 4X the price of a 1200G

"chungjh OP

Ok, let’s pose a hypothetical question regarding TTs. What would you says is a great bang for the buck TT above the 1200G level/quality? Let’s limit to TTs that one has actually heard and not just read about."

As many of you have suggested the weakness in my system is speakers and source. Changing those components may be expensive and will require a lot of research. I was thinking whether adding a TT isolation platform will be the biggest bang for the buck. What do you all think?