Hydra or R.Gray 1200 S or PS-600 ??

Hydra or R.Gray 1200 S or PS-600 ??
Can somebody tell me the difference of those 3 different powerconditioners ?
Thanks
rademaker
Power conditioners and power cords and speakers wire and silver IC's are for fool and more fools. What a waste of money. If u want to prove it to urself just connect ur tv to it. No improvement. Its only a way of parting a fool from his money. HAHA. Hey, I just made a deal with a poster here to buy his Harmonic Tech AES/EBU digital silver cable. Next its the Monarchy DIP. If u guys will buy the current issue of THE AUDIO CRITIC it lists 10 rip offs of audio. Burn in is one of them. Ur speakers need a couple of hours and thats all. So get a life or something.
PLEASE restrain yourselves from responding to this troll (and this post) so we can stay on topic.
Hi ! Thanks you all for your replies till now, but nobody from this forum had really told me the differences in sound between the units, everybody just talked about how good or how bad the units are and not the differences between them.
I hope to hear more from people who previously owned all 3 brands.
Rademaker, I'm not aware of anyone whos tried all three to date. The folks who have ordered the Hydra haven't gotten them in long enough to pass judgement (I think) I would talk to Stuart at A Sanctuary of Sound, the guy is honest and helpfull, see what he says and come back to report your findings. J.D.