HT set up with ATI 6012 and Bel Canto Pre2P

Hi,
I have a Bel Canto Pre2P which has 2 stereo outs. Both pairs of outs operate simultaneously with no opportunity to adjust. I have 1 set of output running into an active crossover network which then feeds 8 of the 12 channels in the ATI. I would like to use 2 of the last 4 channels for a HT setup feeding a signal from the second pair of Bel Canto outs.
The ATI allows each channel (actually pairs of 2) for a total of ix to be adjusted, either on / off of volume set.
In order to do this i need to connect a plug to a "phoenix" 3 pin sockets (each socket control 2 channels). The 3 pins are up , center and down. Apparently by connecting either the up or don pin to the center will turn the channel off.
Has anyone had any experience with this type of set up and or how i may go about connecting to the phoenix 3 pin connectors. An IR hookup would be perfect, that way i could switch between the channels for my main rig (Linkwiz Orions) and the two small satellites i would like to place next to my TV

Thanks
Neil
extra_action